View Single Post
Bromigo.
Trådstarter
Hei igjen. Fikk nå en ny e post fra han duden.. Her er den:

Hi

How are you doing i will love to let you know now that i have paid for your item online now and confirmation receipt as been sent to me please check your emails for the payment from my bank and after you have confirmed the payment receipt from my bank kingly go and make the shipping to the address below and get back to me when you are back from the post office with the tracking number the address as been forwarded to my bank for verification.More so when you are sending the stuff i want you to ramp it with a lovely rapper and write gift from HENRY boldly on it,do get back to me as soon as possible with the shiping tracking number

here is the shipping address

Lekan Kolapo.
61,paul okuntolastreet idi-araba,
Mushin Lagos,
23401 Nigeria.

---
+ AT JEG FIKK EN MAIL FRA BANK OF AMERICA:

Dear Rudi Tenfjord,

This is an automated Confirmation Email from Bank Of America Accounting Department to inform you that a sum of NOK 3,950,00 has been transferred to your Bank Account by Bank Of America (BOA) Online Transfer.For Finn item#223111672 HP Laptop.This transfer was made by our valuable customer Modila Henry.Of Account Number:01782045 via our Online-Banking service and has been approved.The sum of NOK 3950,00 including shipment and insurance.Which to be credited into your Bank Account and has been deducted from our valuable customer Modila Henry Bank Account.Please view transfer details below if accurate and we will like you to verify the below information.

Bank Details Recieved
.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ......

Transfer Status Approved

ACCT HOLDER: Rudi Tenfjord
ACCT NO: 25400232396
BANK NAME: Nil

Transfer Details:
Amount Creditior's Account No Creditor's Bank /Branch

NOK

3950,00 01782045
TX District:Bank of America

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ -------------------------

ATTENTION PLEASE

Due to Hire Rate of online international fraudulent and to protect our international standard record.We hereby applied a security measure in order to Secured this transaction and the fact that most sellers don't send the item despite the fact that buyers have paid for their item,we made the policy that sellers must ship out items within 24 hours of payment and send us the tracking number/scan receipt from post office for verification.After the verification of the shipping prove /scan receipt.your fund will be release and transferred into your Bank Account between next 3/4 working days after we receive the shipment tracking number from you.read the (BOA TERMS AND POLICY)

TERMS AND POLICY
Bank Of America Transfer" have set certain guidelines/policies that must be abide with by any users.This has arisen due to reports filed in by numerous casualties customers on the issue that some Sellers have taken the advantage of the old-fashioned way of making payment where Items paid for by Buyers are only shipped after payment has been made and cleared. This interception means Sellers will ship Items as payment been held up by us remains until Shipment has been verified. This places none under any unnecessary disadvantage(s).

Under no circumstances will this guidelines/policies be defied by any users. And we advise that, you the Seller should not give the Buyer the shipment Tracking Number we ask of you.

We are sorry for any inconveniences that this guidelines/policies might bring about; We have a responsibility of trying our best to make sure that buying online remains the best.

shipping address
Receivers Name ====Lekan kolapo
Address====61,paul okuntola street idi-araba,
City====Mushin,
State====lagos,
Zip Code====23401,
Country====Nigeria.

Hva mener dere nå? hva skal jeg gjøre????
Sist endret av Ruudi; 29. juni 2010 kl. 19:10.