View Single Post
Kom over følgende innlegg på et amerikansk forum angående langtidseffektene av psykedelia, og tenkte det kanskje passet å legge det inn her:
Sitat av http://www.drugsandbooze.com/showthread.php?t=21142
As someone who has personally experienced the negative side effects of psychedelics I can say that my ego has been so damaged by their effects that there probably is no hope for a full recovery. These drugs open your soul up to realms of spirits and demons and if you are not careful they will get you! A spiritual battle is not one to be taken lightly. I have been told that psychedelics “kicked in” a psychosis that I had been dealing with my whole life and didn’t even know it, yeah I was that 1/1000 that everyone talks about. I had used psychedelics for a while with no problem at all, but then one trip everything changed. It was kind of like breaking a leg or something, I can remember the exact second that I snapped ( I was listening to Tool: Parabol!!)! and nothing has been completely the same since. It wasn’t a bad trip in anyway, just something changed.

I had to stop smoking because getting high would trigger psychotic episodes, get put on meds, go to a shrink, drop out of school. Its hard to take a Calculus test when the professor is telling you “you’re going to hell” I thought my girlfriend was a demon, people were telling me I was dead… It sucked and that’s all I’m going to say.

I don’t envy Sid at all… It sucks living in hell all the time
Vis hele sitatet...