View Single Post
Limer inn et svar fra Intervju med Ragnar Tørnquist

RAGNAR:

The end game is crucial, but, as with many other areas, The Secret World approaches this a bit differently. We have always looked at our entire game as an end game: without any classes or levels, there’s much more focus on the horizontal progression, and players will spend a lot of time exploring different paths in the Ability Wheel, combining weapons and skills in new ways, going head to head in our PvP battlefields and persistent warzones, and expanding their arsenal of weapons and talismans in order to play different roles where needed. Our dungeons also provide a really solid challenge to even the most experienced players, and explorers and adventurers will find plenty of reasons to return to the adventure zones with regular investigation mission updates. Not to mention the deep crafting system, the lore and achievements, the leaderboards, the huge amount of clothing to unlock — and more.
Vis hele sitatet...
Slik tradisjonell endgame er i TSW i dag, kan du gå de åtte vanlige dungeons som Elite, og fem av de som Nightmare-mode. I tillegg til Lairs som er i de fleste soner hvor man kan summone bosser. Det skal også komme raids etterhvert. Dette krever selvfølgelig at du har godt gear, men det er ikke det samme rushet for å komme dit.