View Single Post
Tittelen er 4 av mine favorittsjangere, jeg synes det er mangelvare av slik musikk på forumet her, så tenkte jeg skulle lage en tråd hvor du kan dele sanger du liker innenfor disse sjangerene.

Korte beskrivelser og eksempler:

DNB:

short for drum 'n' bass. a style of electronica that incorporates fast tempos (150~180 bpm) syncopated breakbeats, and a heavy bassline. can incorporate various styles of other music; jazz, funk, hip-hop, are the most common.

IDM

Acronym standing for "Intelligent Dance Music," founded by acts from labels such as Warp Records, Rephlex Records and Ninja Tune Records. Electronic music made to listen to instead of just dance to.

A catch-all term for electronic music utilizing more than a typical 4/4 beat and a tired, rehashed melody looped for 7 minutes.

Trip-hop

A blend of electronica and down-tempo hip-hop, urban and ethereal, street and ambience. Thought provoking, sensual, and deep. Often features string section and/or brass section. Can be either instrumental or with female vocals. Occasionally with rap. Trancy and smooth. Often jazzy. Sometimes features turntablism / scratching. It's head nodding music. "Chill-out music".

Shoegaze

A style of rock music that emerged in England in the late 80s that featured blisteringly loud and dreamily reverberated feedback. Recently revived by electronic bands like M83 and Ulrich Schnauss.

Kilde: Urbandictionary.com

Ble litt mye engelsk her, men det får gå.

Hvis du lurer på hvordan slik musikk høres ut, kan du jo for eksempel ta genre search på spotify.
Altså. foreks skrive i search field "genre:idm"

Sanger jeg liker best i disse sjangerene nå.

My Bloody Valentine - Loomer
The radio dept. - Tell
The Postal Service - The district sleeps alone at night
Boards of canada - everything you do is a baloon
Portishead - Glory Box
Bonobo - Silver
Spor - Dantes inferno

Hvis dere har anbefalinger innenfor disse sjangerene så er det bra.