5. Old Man
6. The Red Telephone
7. Maybe the People Would Be the Times or Between Clark and Hilldale
8. Live And Let Live
9. The Good Humor Man He Sees Everything Like This
10. Bummer in the Summer
11. You Set the Scene

Egne Ord:
Kom over dette bandet for endel år siden da jeg sjekka over de mange platene som var satt ned til 49,- kroner av Free Record Shop. Dette står enda som det beste kjøpet jeg noensinne har gjort. Dette albumet kan lett kalles et av de beste albumene gitt ut på 60-tallet. Det er få album jeg har hatt mer glede av.

Dette albumet ble gitt ut i 1967, og var det 3 albumet i rekken til bandet som senere skulle stå som en av de store pop-bandene på 60-tallet. Desverre har dette bandet ofte blitt glemt i de siste årene, og blir gjerne overskygget av andre 60-talls artister som Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Leonard Cohen, The Velvet Underground, etc. Det var nettopp disse bandene som også gav ut noen av sine største plater i 1967, og jeg kan dra frem Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced, og The Velvet Underground som med sitt samarbeid med Andy Warhol fikk stor suksess med albumet "The Velvet Underground & Nico".

Rett og slett et fantastisk stykke musikkverk som alle burde spinne i hvertfall 1 gang. Ikke la dette albumet gå usett, fordi da går dere virkelig glipp av pop historie på sitt beste.

Ellers kan det tilføyes at vokalisten nå sitter 12 år i fengsel for å ha truet naboen sin med en pistol.

Andres Ord
Everyone knows the rumor that Forever Changes is a "psychedelic masterpiece" on the level of Blonde on Blonde and Astral Weeks -- an album that draws critical superlatives like "indescribably essential", and gets tip top of most hip top-100-albums-of-all-time lists.
----
Forever Changes is a lost jewel, blah, blah, a "masterpiece", blah, blah, way high on critics' all-time, blah, blah, and not heard much on the radio or anywhere else. THAT WILL CHANGE!!! One day the world will catch up to songs like, "Alone Again Or", "AndMoreAgain", "Maybe the People Would Be the Times Or Between Clark and Hilldale" and...Wait a minute! Was it the song-titles that never made them break through?
----
Of the many lost classics produced during the creative explosion of the late '60s psychedelic heyday, the greatest may be the third album by the Los Angeles-based group Love.
----
Has rock music produced a stranger, more alarming cry for help than "Sitting on a hillside, watching all the people die/ I'll feel much better on the other side"? Lee sings those lyrics on "The Red Telephone", and the calm in his voice, the matter-of-factness with which he delivers those lines, makes them the more worrisome.

Du kan lese mer her.

Love - Alone Again Or